- Catégorie : Jewish Voice for Peace
- Publié le jeudi 26 septembre 2013 10:08
- Écrit par Marilyn Kleinberg Neimark
Muzzlewatch, September 18 2013
On the same day The New York Times–in a groundbreaking move for the grey lady–
published Ian Lustick’s op-ed on the impossibility of a two-state solution, the paper also revealed that it still has cold feet when it comes to news reporting on the U.S. relationship with Israel.
- Catégorie : Rete ECO
- Publié le mardi 24 septembre 2013 21:59
- Écrit par Giorgio Canarutto
Torino, 24 Settembre 2013
21 settembre ’13 - Biblioteca Italo Calvino – Torino – Mostra Fotografica Palestina, un carcere a cielo aperto di Anna Svelto
Introduzione della “padrona di casa” Cecilia Cognigni delle Biblioteche Civiche Torinesi che offre collaborazione e disponibilità a ulteriori iniziative e per riproporre questa mostra in altra sede ed in altro contesto.
- Catégorie : Dissidenza ebraica
- Publié le lundi 23 septembre 2013 09:52
- Écrit par Noam Chomsky
Salon, Sep 5, 2013
|Noam Chomsky (Credit: Reuters/Jorge Dan)|
DOP articles stipulate that Palestinian authority extends over “West Bank and Gaza Strip territory, except for issues that will be negotiated in the permanent status negotiations: Jerusalem, settlements, military locations and Israelis” – that is, except for every issue of significance.
- Catégorie : Dissidenza ebraica
- Publié le lundi 23 septembre 2013 09:06
- Écrit par Adam Horowitz
September 6, 2013
AIPAC is planning to go “all out” to push for a U.S. attack on Syria, but according to reports in Politico it appears they will be doing it alone. Rep. Alan Grayson, who has been leading the charge against authorizing an attack, estimates that constituents calls are “100-to-1” against the resolution, but the Israel lobby group plans on sending 250 lobbyists to the hill next week to push for military intervention (with their eye on Iran):
The powerful pro-Israel lobby AIPAC is planning to launch a major lobbying campaign to push wayward lawmakers to back the resolution authorizing U.S. strikes against Syria, sources said Thursday. [...]
- Catégorie : EJJP
- Publié le dimanche 22 septembre 2013 10:53
- Écrit par JfJfP, Arthur Goodman, EJJP
September 15th, 2013
This posting contains an introduction from Arthur Goodman, four letters by JfJfP or EJJP to EU and American diplomats concerning the implementation of the EC guidelines, and two statements about the parties involved. UPDATE: An earlier reference to Arthur Goodman having played a key role in creating the Guidelines was wrong, based on misinformation which was not provided by him, for which we apologise.
1) JfJfP: JfJfP note, Arthur Goodman explains why the Guidelines are so important,
2) Arthur Goodman: Kerry’s request to put aside Guidelines, letter from Arthur, JfJfP, to American embassy arguing why John Kerry’s request is mistaken;
3) Letter: EJJP lobbying EU-Israel Council meeting, letter of dismay at this branch of EU-Israel co-operation. 24th July 2012;
4) Letter: Why the Guidelines Matter, EJJP to EC on why the guidelines will make a difference, with of recent Israeli acts intended to consolidate occupation
5) Letter: EJJP lobbying EC on territorial guidelines for member states, how Israel is trying to get round Guidelines and why EC should stand firm;
6) Introducing JfJfP, who JfJfP are and what we stand for;
7) European Jews for Just Peace, who EJJP are and what they stand for;
The guidelines are genuine and are not up for negotiations with Israel.
- Rete ECO
- Dissidenza ebraica
- Jewish Voice for Peace
- Jüdische Stimme Deutschland
- Union Juive Française pour la Paix (UJFP)
Jews for Justice for Palestinians
"Jews for Justice for Palestinians is a network of Jews who are British or live in Britain, practising and secular, Zionist and not. We oppose Israeli policies that undermine the livelihoods, human, civil and political rights of the Palestinian people"