- Written by Amira Hass
- Category: Opposizione israeliana
Haaretz, Jul 17, 2017
4. It’s not happenstance that the two Israeli policemen killed were Druze. Israel has deliberately assigned large numbers of them to areas where the friction with the oppressed Palestinian is direct and unmediated: In the Civil Administration in the West Bank, in the alleyways of Jerusalem’s Old City, in the Hebron police. Let them attack each other, hate each other as much as possible, swell with bitterness against each other, savage each other. Let their common Palestinian identity be shattered and pulverized.
- Written by European Jews for a Just Peace
- Category: EJJP
After 10 years of siege and devastating wars, Israel’s recent decision to cut Gaza’s already meager electricity supply, down to just two hours a day, is inflicting enormous suffering on the population of the Gaza Strip while seriously affecting its very chances of survival.
- Written by Rete-ECO
- Category: Rete-ECO
June the 23rd, 2017
The Report on Antisemitism in Italy in 2016 (Rapporto sull’antisemitismo in Italia nel 2016), published by CDEC's Observatory on Antisemitism makes for sobering and disturbing reading – obviously, for its description of the persistence of anti-Jewish prejudice in Italy, but also for its own prejudice and negative generalisations with regard to those critical of the State of Israel and the political ideology of Zionism, with particular reference to the political tactics of boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS). Guilt by association, characterising the beliefs and acts of an entire group by those of a few individuals, denying and/or playing down discrimination and persecution – these are the very things that CDEC and the Observatory on Antisemitism should be fighting, rather than condoning and
- Written by Rete ebrei contro l’occupazione, Associazione per i diritti umani www.peridirittiumani.com
- Category: Rete-ECO
28 giugno 2017
Gent. dott. Santoro, nella sua trasmissione di giovedì 22 giugno molti dei suoi ospiti si sono scandalizzati quando un giovane di origine marocchina, presente fra il pubblico in studio, ha affermato che quello in atto da anni contro i palestinesi è un genocidio. Forse il giovane ha usato un termine improprio anche se la definizione di “genocidio”, coniata dalle Nazioni Unite nel ’48, gli darebbe ragione. Tuttavia non ci interessa in questo momento soffermarci a polemizzare su un termine quanto, purtroppo, riaccendere la sua attenzione, e quella del suo pubblico, su quanto sta succedendo ancora una volta a Gaza, preda di una gravissima crisi provocata dal taglio di energia da parte di Israele, suo maggiore erogatore.
- Written by Haaretz Editorial
- Category: Europa, USA etc....
Haaretz, Apr 13, 2017
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s unfortunate remarks, according to which Hitler never used chemical weapons nor used gas against his own people during the Holocaust, are not only testimony to his personal ignorance. You don’t need to be an accredited historian to know that Hitler killed millions of people with gas starting in 1939, and that the victims included citizens of his country, both Jewish and non-Jewish.