- Written by Al-Haq, Law in the Service of Man, Al Mezan Centre for Human Rights, BADIL Resource Center for Palestinian Residency and Refugee Rights, Cairo Institute for Human Rights Studies, Defence for Children International, Habitat International Coalition, and Pal
- Category: Società civile palestinese
Human Rights Council, 24 February–20 March 2020
Palestinian citizens of Israel, subject to Israeli civil law;
- Written by David M. Halbfinger and Adam Rasgon
- Category: Gerusalemme
The New York Times, May 22, 2021
JERUSALEM — Muhammad Sandouka built his home in the shadow of the Temple Mount before his second son, now 15, was born.
- Written by The signatories
- Category: Opposizione israeliana
An Open Letter to the International Community
My 22, 2021
<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/552999865" width="320" height="180" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
We, Jewish Israelis, oppose the actions of the Israeli government and hereby declare our commitment to act against them. We refuse to accept the Jewish-supremacist regime and call upon the international community to immediately intervene in defense of the Palestinians in Gaza, the West Bank, Jerusalem, the Galilee, the Negev, al-Lydd, Yafa, Ramleh, Haifa and throughout historic Palestine.
Page 2 of 562